Seaside Moors drinking deeply of moonlight magic
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Challenge 
b/c i enjoy wintersbane's potential suffering, kek. Edit. i rolled a 1d10 in the thread, btw. i forgot to mention it in there.

audaciousness thrums like the tremble of a wardrum beneath scarred ribs. though dwelling among the rusalkans has been thus far transient, hale tundrian strives forth, towards territory heart with the intent to rattle presumed complacency; with hardened understanding that victory or defeat, the very same could befall him.

it had never been his intent; yet the concept takes hold all the same; ensnaring and delving deep, refusing to offer respite —

shepherded by polar winds, the nomad’s head rears back and he howls for @Aningan; harboring no ill-will or any feelings at all, truly; only a lapse of any knowledge of the present rusalkian king and entrenching stirrings of fervid season yet to come, creeping closer all the same —

biding him to do what he must.
Messages In This Thread
drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by RIP Wintersbane - October 09, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Erzulie - October 11, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Rosalyn - October 11, 2020, 12:29 AM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Aningan - October 15, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Rosalyn - November 17, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: drinking deeply of moonlight magic - by Erzulie - November 20, 2020, 03:09 PM