Redsand Canyon I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
They're calling for me. I'll talk to you again soon.

Leigh had been sitting peacefully and alone when Donovan's call echoed across the sky. She knew it was just the world's way of telling her it was time to end the conversation. Leaving her family with a silent goodbye, the woman rose to her paws before setting off to find the rest of the pack.

As she approached and the shadows of her packmates began to take shape, a little part of her died inside. Was she the last one to arrive? Her pumpkin colored eyes, appropiate for the season, scanned the scene as she counted the wolves. She hadn't met the entirety of the pack, but the conversation seemed to have been going on for quite a while already. But right now, Leigh didn't have time to be embarassed. She needed to jump in as quick as possible to gather as much information as possible. Another puzzle to solve, perhaps.

Her steps were quiet as her paws pressed lightly against the ground. With a soft smile on her face, a greeting of sorts, she waited until it was silent before speaking. The least she could do was not interrupt.

"I'm sorry for being late."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so - by Leigh - October 12, 2020, 10:45 PM