Seaside Moors Momma's in the beauty parlor, Daddy's in the baseball pool.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
he meets her fury with cool opposition once more. they fought drageda? was he meant to be impressed by that? good for them. yeah? i fought a dragedian too. he was speaking of his own sister; thinking as he often did that it was too bad he didn’t kill her. regardless, molly was as good as dead to him. he was the last of his siblings to remain ( or to come back ). her following words hit him too close to home, the exact same words wylla’d used on him. he takes a deep breath; shoulders steeling. oh, plenty insulting i know. it’s not like you haven’t been screaming it at me. from the way he was taking it: his entire existence was an insult to her. he couldn’t help but wonder what it was she was really mad about: that he challenged or that he won.

surely, if he’d have lost no one would’ve cared aside from maybe chasing him out.

it could’ve been anyone’s spar, in reality; though wintersbane likes to think his mastery in fighting gave him something of an edge.

i am rusalkian. i became one of you when erzulie accepted me into the ranks; and as i said before, no one and nothing forced aningan to accept my challenge. he could’ve told me no but he didn't.

i understand your anger. i hear what you’re saying to me, but i won’t apologize for challenging or winning. if i prove to be like all the other shitty men… someone’s more than welcome to challenge me and put me at the bottom of the ranks. wintersbane takes another deep breath, polar gaze unrelenting.