Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn was dipping his toes back in when he heard the sound of someone approaching. He breathed in deep, trying to catch their scent. The smell of the hot springs was too overwhelming, though, so he lifted his head and turned to watch as Wraen materialized out of the mist. He smiled and wagged his tail in greeting, hesitating only slightly when she asked the question.

This was not a question he approved of. This was one of those dangerous ones that could lead to bad places. Emotional places. Nobody needed that. So, he went ahead and interpreted it a little different by replacing the how with what. Much better.

"Just wondering about this water," Penn explained, glancing down again, "I was trying to decide if I dove in, if the water would actually help the cut on my back heal better, or if it would poison my blood, dissolve my veins and I would end up disintegrating from the inside out." True thoughts. He paused, then added in a reasoning, hopeful voice, "It feels good on my toesies."
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 17, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM