Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn was gratified when his question dodge was successful. He grinned at her response, seeing it only as playful and not in any way leading. He took a moment to ponder the idea of last wishes, words and marks left upon the world. For one who threw himself often in the shadow of death, he'd never spent much time contemplating his own demise. He wasn't about to actually start then, either.

"I will be remember as the handsomest son-of-a-bitch that ever walked the earth," Penn replied with thoughtful seriousness, "My only regret is that not everyone was able to behold my devastatingly good looks before I went. Tell my story, Wraen. Tell them how badly they missed out."

And with that, Penn went right ahead and slithered on into the pool.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 20, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM