Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn hadn't really thought through what he was going to do if he did lure her into the water. Tackle her? Drown her? Eh, he was good at just winging these things. So, in spite of his lack of plan, he still frowned thoughtfully when she declined his invitation. He let himself be distracted by her comments, though. He liked the sound of an epic poem being written about him.

"Ahh, let's see... What have I done lately," he wandered back over the past few weeks, but forcefully stopped himself before his memories could slip back any further. He refused to think back on his adventures with Fennec, regardless of how epic-worthy they may be. That opened the door to questions that were best avoided.

"I did battle with a stag the other day," Penn offered, "That's how I got the cut on my back, actually."
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM