Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
"Holy shit," was all Penn could say for a moment after Wraen finished, his eyes wide with admiration, "You're good at this." He'd recognized a couple of embellishments in her tale, but quickly decided he didn't mind it. If anything, he'd just have to go out and make sure they were true. After all, he did want to actually accomplish the accomplishments he was being given credit for. And how hard would it be to find three coyotes to fuck with?

Without preamble, Penn hopped up out of the water and onto dry land. "I like it! Tell the tale across the lands! I want every wolf and creature in the Wilds to know my name," he declared as he straightened, his tail and chin lifted high and eyes gleaming with pride. "You'll have to teach it to Maia too, so she can start telling it to people, and then they can tell it to more people," he added thoughtfully, honestly considering now how to best make sure his story got told. Maybe he ought to learn it? No, that would be far too arrogant. He'd just tell people about it and suggest they go find a bard to share it with them.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM