Sunset Valley yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone.
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
Limit Two 
in the frosty morning, she ventured through the vale like a white glacier calved and drifting aimlessly, except phaedra's knobbly legs were landloping and deliberate in their quest. cain had told her about a flower that somewhat resembled her eyes, and she was loath to look at her reflection in the water to see their true color, so she sought out these autumn crocus

the meadow was no jurisdiction for a marten though, on account of winged churls—she'd promised to keep him safe, but he had reservations about that assertion and set off to break his fast on some hapless rabbit or vole.

so, she only had his description and general location to go by and spent the better part of dayspring determined to find these flowers. the cold and bracing wind challenged her, nipping her nose and cheeks in impetuous sieges, but she persisted. 

"purple n' yellow ... autumn croak us," she reminded herself unsurely, snuffling and nosing aside some grass anytime a slip of purple caught her eye. so far, her search was coming up empty, and she was starting to get incredulous, thinking her little friend had sent her on a fool's errand. 

sensing movement to her left, she jerked her head up and looked towards the bracken woods as a young doe pressed from the shadows and began to graze on the rushes. a sieger wife ... she thought, settling on her belly to watch the lone ruminate. 
Messages In This Thread
yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 18, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 18, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Phaedra - October 19, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: yeah i trust you. now unlock your phone. - by Klaus - October 20, 2020, 12:45 AM