Redtail Rise Rat queen
Hushed Willows
Dancer
omnipotent society of youth
160 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
for ref he misses his attack next post tho i didn't include it, also ok w pp to move this along 

Fashioner of dreams forgets to wrap Astraeus betwixt his idyllic arms; his lashes fanlike, and eyes felt as if they were filed down with sandpaper. He had no idea anger weighs stone-laden in his lungs and loins. So much so that Morpheus mistakes him for pewter (or a peculiar stone) that he passes by without as much as a cant of his glance. Further, further he meanders on the rise and further, further does he alienate from his vati and lead astray to 

Condor,
a memr'y best left obsolete, a thing best left pockmarked by anyone's teeth! He does not see the patriarch of the featherwind, but the taut, grotesque form of his tainter in the distance, the same rise where he'd been snatched away and; and ruined!

"I told you to leave!"
 half-rasps, half-screeches, half-hiccups, all fumbling over his tongue and clutching in his breath was his failing heart, "you — I hate you!" ( i won't let you eat ) "and I have to k-kill you because .. because!" ( i won't let you sleep ) "because I keep my promises! I keep promises unlike my vati!" anywhere else, die anywhere else!
Messages In This Thread
Rat queen - by Draper - October 24, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Rat queen - by Klaus - October 27, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Draper - October 27, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Klaus - November 11, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Draper - November 12, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Klaus - November 19, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Draper - November 20, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Klaus - November 28, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: Rat queen - by Draper - November 29, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Rat queen - by Klaus - November 29, 2020, 06:31 PM