Sun Mote Copse Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
LJ? What did that stand for, he wondered. Little John? Sounded a little more pirate-y than Reyes expected, and he didn't like that, not one bit. But then, this guy didn't look much like a pirate; he would have made a good surgeon judging by the array of skills he listed off, except he didn't look like much of a warrior. Must have focused all his effort on learning how to mend things rather than break them. Reyes could respect that. It was a rare line of work as far as he knew.

So if I get in a fight, I come to you after? Good t'know. He said with a small smile. You didn't come here to talk to me on purpose, didja? Really weren't sent here by anyone to check in on the latest recruit? Reyes wasn't sure if he should trust this guy fully. He'd known too many men that were two-faced, and would be on the lookout for any snake-oil being pandered his way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes - by Eljay - November 02, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Candy-colored fingers and schadenfreude eyes - by Eljay - November 03, 2020, 04:40 PM