Redhawk Caldera My biggest enemy is me
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The more she walked, the more she thought she would never really understand the appeal of the place. Maybe she would discover its charm in time, but would it ever really compare with Sun Mote Copse? There was always something about one's first home that spoke to their heart, and maybe that was why Towhee and Phox were keen to return to the Caldera, but Alyx would forever miss the Copse, even if she found her place here.

Towhee's howl caused her to perk her ears, but running into her other mom was sort of a mistake. She'd been avidly avoiding all three of her parents since they completely squashed all of her hopes and dreams about moving to Rusalka. If they wanted something from her, they could come to her themselves; Alyx Redhawk would not beg for their approval or their forgiveness, no siree. That was just the sullen teenage hormones speaking, of course, and she genuinely was a good kid on the inside who loved her family even in her dramatics, so when Towhee found her and greeted her, she managed a smile, albeit a tight-lipped one.

Yo, she said with a noncommittal tone and flap of her paw, only to hang awkwardly in place, fidgeting. There wasn't really anything she wanted to say, but she also wasn't the type of jerk kid to roll her eyes and walk away from her parent, either.
Messages In This Thread
My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - October 30, 2020, 10:27 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: My biggest enemy is me - by Towhee - November 18, 2020, 11:51 AM