Firefly Glen I search for you at night
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad chuckled, knowing well that fish were not easy targets to capture. She nodded in agreement. Yeah if only they'd leap out of the water into our mouths, she followed. She had heard a story once about the way that bears caught fish this way, standing in the water and waiting for the fish to just fall into them. She had never seen it, and assumed this was merely a legend.

I'm Toad Amelia, she answered back, pleasant as ever. She nodded her head and gave a friendly sniff to her pack mate, whom she'd never properly met before. I'm no good either. I don't even know how to spot them through the water, she said, looking at the surface of the lake. The water seemed murky, and though she could see the vague shadows of smaller fish, she didn't know how one was supposed to catch the things.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 03, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 16, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - November 22, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - November 24, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - December 06, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I search for you at night - by Lunaria - January 03, 2021, 11:04 PM
RE: I search for you at night - by RIP Toad Amelia - January 10, 2021, 11:43 AM