Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay couldn't decipher how Towhee felt about Maia being here very well, which he decided meant that probably, she wasn't super thrilled about it. He could sorta imagine; they had left for a reason, after all. Part of being a pack was about taking care of each other. Not of strangers who got hurt on your doorstep. However, if any of the leaders had told Eljay not to take care of Maia he would've respectfully refused anyway. She might not be a part of the pack anymore officially, but she was still a part of them in some way. It was like Towhee had said. You were always a Redhawk, Blackthorn and Firebird, even when you were apart from the pack.

Whatever Towhee might be thinking about it, it remained a mystery to Eljay. At least she asked how Maia was doing, though. She's in pain, but her wounds seem to be healing pretty alright. I think besides the pain, it's more of a, ah -- she's very shaken. It happened all very out of the blue. She didn't see it coming. So it makes sense that's made her scared. Not to mention the ego dent... Eljay frowned as he thought about that. He'd always been scared of the great outdoors, and maybe it should've been gratifying that that fear was confirmed now. Somehow it wasn't at all, though.
Messages In This Thread
lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 07, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 09, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 10, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 10, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 11, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 11, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Towhee - November 12, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: lay it lay it down let me see your hand - by Eljay - November 12, 2020, 10:54 AM