The Sunspire seek resonance
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
*fondly mauls you all with a big wall of text*
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Amekaze swallowed, then exhaled a breath she didn't realize had been held. Jace elaborated some about a Hawkeye, prompting her ears to remain angled backwards. The same Hawkeye she had once been mistaken for, perhaps? Her browline furrowed. "Came here to be with him" struck her as odd and then the mention of Fox curled her lips before she could look any deeper into it. Of course the wily creature had moved on to lead there. Amekaze snorted softly.

She nudged her nose against Jace's shoulder, breathing deeply against his furs. She knew where they were, it was not far. For a strange reason, she recalled Ariston suddenly. The last time she had ventured near to them had been to visit him but recollections of the pale-coated male dissolved quickly. I know where they are. Maybe I will prowl closer to find out more.. but I do not want them to know we have evidently misplaced him, she murmured. They may take the information to mean they were weak now, even if she intended to take care of that. Erika's arrival diverted her focus and she regarded the scarred female with a question brimming immediately. When did you see Ferdie last? she asked. If anyone here had seen him, she was most likely. The puppies had necessitated it, and before she could answer the question given to her, a few others came to them -- for answers, no less. And it was her duty to provide them, even if they were not so clear in her thoughts.

So she drew a deep breath. I have not seen Ferdie for longer than I would like, and even his scent fades by the moment. So, in his absence, I am assuming his role. Factual and without question, she was no usurper but she would tolerate no less here on these slopes. He had created this home for them and it was only right that Jace or herself take up the mantle, so here she was. This will become more formal in the hours and days to follow, but since you are the ones to answer me first, you know first. For that, she was appreciative.

Which leads us to our next obvious issue -- answers. His absence may be coincidence, or not, but he never struck me as the type to leave without a word. She paused, with a glance towards Jace. She shifted her weight. The blank here was to say she potentially suspected the worst. Or was coming to. I intend to search, but we cannot afford to exhaust all our efforts on him, unfortunately. Winter loomed menacingly close on the horizon and she still was uneasy about its onset. Aspiring outriders can double their efforts, and if anyone finds word of him, I want to hear it, there was a hidden sadness here as she contemplated what she would do, exactly, upon finding him. This was yet to be decided. For so very long, she had always known exactly where he was. Her longest-lasting friend, and perhaps the wolf she was closest to, this absence stung her in unexpected ways.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 06, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Erika - September 06, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Jace - September 08, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: seek resonance - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: seek resonance - by Aleera - September 09, 2014, 12:55 AM