Redhawk Caldera Not the sort of "do" I usually crash.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
Tag for reference.

With @Figment helping him to reach the Frosthawks the travel time was cut in half; the pair had spent a day or so with the pack and spreading the messages that were requested of them, then turned around to head home. Reyes wasn't sure what to make of all of it. He briefly met the leadership there and let Figment do the majority of the talking, otherwise keeping to the fringe until it was time to depart.

On the way back Reyes was just as sullen. Whenever his traveling companion tried to get him to open up or bond he'd answer in limited fashion; either with a few simple words or a grunt, and keeping his distance. They made it back just as the midday sun reached its apex in the sky and from there Reyes split from the other boy, seeking out a cache to dig up.
Messages In This Thread
Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 15, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Maia - November 17, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Reyes (Ghost) - December 01, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Not the sort of "do" I usually crash. - by Maia - December 04, 2020, 03:02 AM