Big Salmon Lake food of the gods
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A sense of adventure huh? She knew a few faces that had come and gone after staying with Kaistleoki that felt the same. Ira had never been the type to roam about for days without purpose, she felt duty-bound to her home, now more than ever as a leader and a mother. I've come to know a few wolves with wandering paws. Sometimes it is best to let them lead you to new beginnings, lest you wish to make peace with never truly being happy. So she had heard at least. Emrik was one of the faces that came to mind. He was dedicated to Kaistleoki and his mate, but he grew unhappy settling in one place for long. He departed to explore on his own for a bit, though she knew one day he would have to return for his family, it may become a common pattern to see him come and go. This wasn't the first long trip he had taken after all.

I do not leave my home unless I have to. I lead a pack to the East. I'm on my way home now actually. I can't promise anything exciting, but I know the way if you seek guidance out that way. She had no reason to trust the stranger, but she had been friendly enough. If she truly wanted harm wouldn't she have shown some intent by now? Perhaps that was her going soft, but traveling in pairs was safer anyway. A bear roamed somewhere South East of here, perhaps other dangers too. If this is a journey you must take alone, be wary of an aggressive bear South East of here. It chased some of my pack mates for days with no clear reason. Very unusual for a bear...
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
food of the gods - by Leigh - November 17, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - November 18, 2020, 01:17 AM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - November 18, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - November 19, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - November 20, 2020, 08:02 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - November 25, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - November 27, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:29 AM
RE: food of the gods - by Leigh - December 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: food of the gods - by Ira - December 15, 2020, 12:56 AM