Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Weejay seemed pretty keen to hear the news, which easily put Eljay's worries to rest that she might disapprove of his and Maia being a thing. She was fine with this. The smile on her face told him as much. Eljay might be a big worrier, but when it came to Weejay he could usually tell how she was feeling just from looking at her; she was expressive and he knew her better than anyone else. The same was true the other way around, of course.

She said maybe he thought too much. And that was probably true. But still, it was so hard not to think so much. His every thought was taken over by Maia and the future they were facing... Together or otherwise. Weejay had a great metaphor. She must've interested the eloquence from Wifi, he thought fondly. Yeah, maybe. I mean, you're right, of course. Wise as always. But... It's just so hard to not think about it all the time. I know it's better to live in the now and see how it goes. Maia said she still wants to see me, but she and Wraen are probably going to live somewhere else. And we only just got back here... Living at my mom and dad's old den is... He trailed off there and figured that it was hard to explain to Weejay. This place didn't mean the same to her as it did to him. She might not realise how much it meant to him to have a family right here, like his parents had.
Messages In This Thread
It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - November 18, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - November 18, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 18, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - November 23, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - November 25, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Weejay - December 09, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: It doesn't match your face - by Eljay - December 10, 2020, 04:22 AM