Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
There, that was probably deep enough. Alyx listened to Niamh with one swivelled ear as she picked up the rat and dropped it in the hole, but took her mother's commentary as just idle chatter, at least until Regent asked her if she was pursuing a hunting trade. While there'd been no official announcement on account of my claiming the trade specifically to inject more drama into this thread, and she hadn't really gone hunting with any of her parents, she hadn't kept her passion for hunting a secret. It was a slap in the face that Niamh didn't know.

Her tone was flat and only a little inflammatory when she announced, I am a hunter. You'd know that if you ever spent any time with me. Who knew what Niamh was busy doing instead? Alyx had no idea that her mom gave her space because she thought she wanted it, when in fact, Alyx had always felt pretty separated from her. All she saw was her mom not even knowing that she loved to hunt.

Didn't know, or didn't much care, it was all the same.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM