Redhawk Caldera Wish I loved and kept the good friendships
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Alyx loved hunting.

But right at that moment, she hated her mother more. If Niamh thought the way to win over her daughter was to fling an insult at her and then pretend she was the least bit interested in her hobby after making it crystal clear how little she cared about it, she was dead wrong about that. Alyx craved recognition—and this was far from it.

Leave me alone, she called back, flattening her ears and quickening her pace. If she wanted to go hunting big game, she need only ask her father. At least Phox didn't make her feel like shit about herself. She suspected that attempting to hunt anything with her mother would be a huge mistake. She was in a delicate stage of development and needed her mother to build her up, but it seemed all Niamh wanted to do was tear her down. Alyx had no reason to believe that would be any different during a hunt, and she wasn't interested in hanging around to test that theory.
Messages In This Thread
Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - November 18, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 23, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Wish I loved and kept the good friendships - by Alyx - December 28, 2020, 01:59 PM