Hideaway Strath Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel?
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He wasn't out.
He was indeed, very much at home.
His day had been filled with mooching and hunting. Today was his day off. Especially after Moonspear.
It was a good job he'd chosen this day too.

His mind had been filled with thoughts. Arlette. How could she be on his mind so often? He...had never felt this way for a woman. Barely even for a man.
Her soft gaze, her little side looks, that cute little smile. Ugh. He stood, moving off to hunt again.
Her soft fur, her scars.
Her howl.

Wait, what?
His ears pressed towards the sound and he spurred towards it at a quick trot. Was he imagining things? Was this some sort of trick? A lookalike?​ (Well soundalike but whatever)
But no.
As the trees started to thin, there she stood. Waiting, hoping. Praying that he was here too.
"Arlette," he breathed as he neared. She'd found them. Gods, he realised now that he would have gone looking for her soon enough.
He dipped his head, aiming to gently press it against her. He wanted to bundle her up in hugs and kisses, welcoming her into his arms...but he didn't know if she'd feel the same way.
Though after the night he'd returned...
No, that was because he was hurt. And she was worried and felt bad. Right?
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I speak my truth or do I filter to how I feel? - by Derg - November 21, 2020, 05:11 PM