Whitefish River I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
So Orlaith had been one of the subjects he wished to address...though she hadn't expected him to already take matters into his own hands. She looked surprised as her gaze locked to the other. Demoted? Admittedly, she had debated the same, though figured that leaving the territory wasn't quite enough to warrant such an action...surely something else must have happened, right? Yes, well actions like that I'd rather go through me before taking action. At the very least I should have heard about this before now. Had that been why Orlaith seemed distant? She had barely caught sight of her the past few days but brushed it off as her own annoyance at essentially being grounded.

I'm assuming you have good reason to want to demote our most capable guard? Most capable aside from those in the Council of course. Even if Hieronymous had not used his skills as often, she had seen enough to know that he deserved his spot, that and he had bested her once before...that was no easy feat. The questioning tone was clear in her voice though. Hiero was never one quick to jump on someone's back for their actions, it would be out of character for him to let power go to his head.

Nevertheless, what was done was done...to go back now would show division in the Council whereas she would rather there be clear strength. Kaistleoki had to trust their leaders, and how could they do that if they could not agree together?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 04, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I Used to Think That I Was Made out of Stone - by Ira - December 05, 2020, 01:19 AM