Broken Antler Fen i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
No one questioned him about which friends he'd visited, which worked just fine for Penn. He couldn't imagine Wraen or Maia being thrilled to hear he'd been fighting with the neighbors, though in his defense, he actually hadn't started it this time. He did kind of want to brag about that fact, but he held his tongue and listened as Wraen went on to tattle about her sister's love life, then tell about how they were establishing a pack--the latter news, Penn had figured out already.

His brow quirked as he raised his eyebrow at Maia suggestively. "Oh yeah? Got a bee in your honey, eh?" Penn asked, elbowing her lightly, "A trout in your river? Got a squirrel comin' after your nuts? Eh? Eh?" His elbowing increased, but he eventually stopped and moved on.

"Master and Commander, obviously," Penn said promptly, naming his title without having to give it a moment's thought. He liked the idea of the girls calling him 'Master', and he'd be happy to be 'Commander' to any males that joined them. It all just worked.
Messages In This Thread
i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: i'll check in tomorrow if i don't wake up dead. - by Penn - December 23, 2020, 03:51 PM