The Sentinels to hate my enemies
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Pack Formation 
TL;DR — because i'm not sure this post even makes sense, wintersbane's tracking the herds, lol.

keeping to his word, after a few hours of rest, he seeks to reacquaint himself the territory that he had once sought as ironclan — stormbound, he corrects himself —’s hunting grounds. he isn’t entirely opposed to sharing the shores with hua’s clan but still, he would like a neutral territory that’s patrolled and policed for them and them alone. their numbers are still small; small as he left them perhaps with the addition of one but that was hardly enough to stop the newly appointed saltlord. though there were vague scents of others hardly any of them appeared to be stable enough to be considered much of a threat to him. with this assumption, wintersbane follows the freshest of herd scents, doubting they’ll be on the move with their rutting season in full swing.

he could hear their bleated calls, the crack of their antlers as the bucks fought for the rights to carry on their own lineage …something that his own ilk would be going thru in the season creeping ever closer upon the cruel and bitter wings of winter’s spine.
Messages In This Thread
to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 09, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - December 16, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 01, 2021, 03:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 03, 2021, 06:04 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 15, 2021, 01:46 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - January 16, 2021, 07:00 AM
RE: to hate my enemies - by Tahoe - January 29, 2021, 10:28 PM
RE: to hate my enemies - by RIP Wintersbane - February 13, 2021, 05:39 AM