Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The young girl apologized for her tardiness, causing the dark yearling to shake his head softly. He hadn’t minded waiting a little longer than they had planned; he had been able to set up their spot and make it as close to perfect as he could. Before he could tell her not to worry, she looked to the pelts and the few prey animals that he had set out, asking what all of it was.

Atlas cast a nervous glance toward the furs and then back to Meerkat with a bashful flush of his cheeks and a slightly gaping mouth. He wasn’t certain he knew how to answer her question without making himself appear a fool. Moreover, the young Ostrega hadn’t been sure if he had attributed more importance to their date than it should have been given.

“Well, I wanted to make… sure it was special…”

There was a crease in his brow as he thought back to their discussion of it. It had seemed important to her at the time and he did not regret having gone out of his way to set a comfortable mood.

“I got rabbit but if you were hungry for something else we could go sniff out one of the nearby caches,” Atlas said to her with a soft smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Atlas - December 10, 2020, 05:00 PM