Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
When the girl matched his motion, the shadow breathed a soft sigh of relief. He had hoped that he could avoid offending her somehow, and he had been desperate to do so but he hadn't imagined it would work quite that well. Their moment of peace and comfort was good to him. He thought for a moment that he just might have a shot at a normal life - a life his mother and father would be proud of for him. Atlas couldn't imagine his fortune, just being there with her. 

When Meerkat mentioned that they should get to the food, the dark yearling blinked a few times before nodding his head and moving to get a piece of prey for her. They spent the rest of their time watching the snowfall coat the ground in a thin layer of white. They enjoyed each other's company for as long as they could manage before finally turning in. When Atlas wandered back to his den in the late hours of the night, he wore a smile on his face.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 09:40 PM