Honeyed Pasture but i've never loved one before
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the pale woman calls him 'another of the sea' and wintersbane almost corrects her; but doesn't for its true enough. the fact of the matter was he couldn't stand sand and the seawater left a sticky, gritty residue over his pelage that made his skin crawl. he, personally, was not a seafarer by any means ...but nevertheless he'd chosen the sea to live by. when he joined and then usurped rusalka, when he'd decided to lay claim to stavanger bay for ironclan.

and then she poses the hardest question yet.

at it, wintersbane lets out a small laugh. nothing about it, in truth, he responds, realizing how utterly contradicting it sounds. it's merely ...where i ended up and for the moment where my path determines i stay.
Messages In This Thread
but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - December 20, 2020, 07:00 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by Ketzia - December 21, 2020, 06:13 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - December 21, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by Ketzia - December 29, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - January 01, 2021, 08:27 AM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by Ketzia - January 07, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: but i've never loved one before - by RIP Wintersbane - January 11, 2021, 12:27 PM