Noctisardor Bypass hello, I watch you come and go
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian

Hm. Not the name she was expecting. Actually, Merrit might be older anyway. But what he'd say next would only dredge up a few more questions she'd have, ones that she wasn't quite ready to ask -- they were comparatively unimportant, they would wait. More disasters.

It took a lot to make Arbiter be outright shocked or confused, at least enough for it to show on her face as it did now -- though still a subtle thing, it was Arbiter after all. The world was a foolish place, she expected nonsense, but not like this. A moment of silence, blink, while she processed this, I was just there not long ago to speak to her. And now she and how many others were gone? I'm sorry for your loss, she looked between them both as she said so. The boy, Kallik kept quiet. A tough time for him, understandably. If it's just you two, are you traveling somewhere? I had offered to help Easthollow. If you need refuge, you can come with my wolves. Arbiter had promised to help Valette however she could. Honestly, though, she hadn't expected it might end up being like this. Will expand on what the heckers is goin' on in the pack in the next post hopefully, clarifying that nonsense OOCly anyway.

Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
hello, I watch you come and go - by Merrit - January 23, 2021, 10:22 AM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Kallik - January 23, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Arbiter - January 23, 2021, 11:46 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Merrit - January 24, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Kallik - January 25, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: hello, I watch you come and go - by Arbiter - January 26, 2021, 01:34 AM