Dragoncrest Cliffs The Rules of Fight Club
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
I will skip over the actual spar, because I am no good at writing those. :D Last one from me - you can fade it in your next post and we can have a new one.

One hell of an exercise later Merlin laid down on the ground to catch his breath and straighten out some ruffled hair. Njord had been a worthy opponent, his style different than that of Haunt's and he had had difficult time keeping up and not being the only one to eat some dirt during the process. But he had had his moments of glory too - short-lived, perhaps, but for a beginner mercenary that was perfectly okay. 

He was about to tell that with a training like this twice, maybe thrice daily they would be able to take that bully in no time, but then he remembered that Njord no longer wished to punch some holes in that jerk's coat, which meant that they would have to find another target eventually. "This training makes me hungry - a hunt?" he suggested, getting to his feet and hoping that he would have just enough energy to pin a mouse or two. Chasing a hare was out of a question, unless he wanted to faint from lung-collapse.
Messages In This Thread
The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - January 23, 2021, 02:07 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - January 23, 2021, 05:48 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - January 24, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - January 25, 2021, 04:07 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - February 20, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - February 28, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - March 16, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Merlin - April 02, 2021, 12:18 PM
RE: The Rules of Fight Club - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:05 PM