Broken Antler Fen I filled your cup until it overflowed
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,531 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
<3

Maia had been distracted of late, tied up in thoughts of the future, excitement for the founding of this new home, and nervous about where she might land in the end.  She spent a lot of her time with Wraen as the snow fell, but now that the chill was abating and the blizzard waning, she was beginning to look towards exploring the surrounding areas once more.  Or at least, considering it.

Hey!  She spotted Ibis as she was crossing to nab a drink, just digging up a hare.  She didn't notice the woman's alarm at first and her greeting was warm and friendly.  She wasn't sure if Ibis had time for a chat, but if she did, Maia was game!  It had been a while since she'd actually spent any time with her, and a lot had happened (that Maia hadn't... actually... shared?  I dont' think?  She'll remember eventually).

Besides, chances were, if Ibis was here then her daughters weren't far off.
Messages In This Thread
I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 27, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 05, 2021, 04:40 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 07:18 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 10, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:55 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 19, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 19, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - February 27, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 06, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I filled your cup until it overflowed - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:40 AM