Dragoncrest Cliffs But I don't want to go among mad people
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
578 Posts
Ooc — Lauren

val redoubled his search of regin, turning along the thin cover of trees that marked sappiqhue's borders.

ahead something moved, freezing the young guard and causing a ripple of fur to lift along his spine.

friend, or foe? val's nose quivered, catching scent of a wolf. as he pulled closer, he realized it was a wolf near his age, draped in deep mahogany the same color as those sequoia trees in the sound that captured his heart. he was about to brightly hale her when he saw her list to one side, unwell.

um. val's ears pulled forward in slight concern, forgetting she was both on his borders and a stranger. after all, he'd discovered alyx almost in the same way, and that had been one of the best things ever. "ummmmmm... are you okay?"
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 03, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 07, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 16, 2021, 04:18 PM