Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,113 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
She'd been tired before. Then maybe it was just overexertion? Eljay considered this possibility, though he seemed hesitant still. I'm not sure what else could be the cause. I don't know what to do about it, but I think just rest and make sure someone takes care of you.

Eljay responded with a crisp, surprised and quivering Oh. when Towhee said she was hopefully pregnant. I.. I didn't know you'd been, uh, with anyone this heat. You... Should've told me. As your midwife. As your pack mate. As your friend. None of these words slipped past his lips though. Instead Eljay shook his head and said, I don't think that it would cause this, not that I've ever seen, but it might not help with the nausea.

Of course, Towhee refused to move. Eljay was torn between kicking her out and forcing her somewhere clean and taking care of her until she was well and trying to convince her. Or maybe just leave her be here, if she wanted to. After all, Towhee always knew better. What did he really know? It wasn't like he was the master caretaker around here. He was just a joke, the mascot kept around because he refused to leave. These sour thoughts came as a surprise to Eljay wasn't he was glad he could focus his attentions on Towhee.

Eventually he reluctantly decided, .. okay, I'll try to find something to uh, soak up the moist and the scent at least. Because when you were dizzy and nauseous, laying around in your own filth wasn't usually helpful.
Messages In This Thread
Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 18, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 18, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 18, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 19, 2021, 04:11 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 19, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 24, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 25, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 26, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 26, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:51 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 28, 2021, 11:50 AM