Altar of Twilight if you do not know which way to go
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He tried to speak; she shushed him again, and then opened her mouth to try and answer. However, as Ibis tried to speak she found her voice catching in her throat. There came a new scent that distracted her immediately and when Ibis looked around, she saw a pair of dark figures drawing closer. Her thin fur, ill-suited for the snow, began to prickle with uncertainty. She did not want to leave the boy's side; he needed what little warmth she could provide.

The first stranger she tried to assess with stolen glances, finding the silver of their gaze easily enough. They spoke as if they could be of help too; but Ibis frowned, then interjected before the boy could answer: He has bruises and contusions from the mountain's fall. I am trying to warm him. He should not speak.

The other wolf lingered just out of range of Ibis' gaze, and they were silent. For now she did not address them. Since the silver-eyed stranger was willing to lend aid, Ibis tried to give some instruction: I am trying to keep him warm. He will need something for the pain, and some food. I cannot leave him, so.. Please, if you wish to help, gather these things.
Messages In This Thread
if you do not know which way to go - by Antares - February 21, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 21, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Antares - February 21, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 23, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Antares - February 23, 2021, 03:09 PM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by RIP Eldritch - February 25, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Aerenys - February 26, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 26, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Antares - February 27, 2021, 03:09 AM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by RIP Eldritch - February 28, 2021, 12:52 AM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Aerenys - February 28, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: if you do not know which way to go - by Antares - March 04, 2021, 01:16 AM