Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
It was strange to hear him pledge to her, specifically. Sialuk, still young, had always been considered mature for her age, but being thrust into this position would surely take a toll on her. She felt flushed for a moment, but she swallowed it down. Stash the muskrat so you may eat it later, and I will do the same with the goat meat. My mother, Kukutux, will greet you when the time is right.

Their grief would come in song this evening, and Sialuk knew that she would not wish to speak to anyone in the many days to come. Adrastus had been the last hope, and now that he had come back with no news of their kin and kith, she knew her worst fears had come to pass.

Take care, Adrastus. And meet with the others who have gathered here with us.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Messages In This Thread
bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 23, 2021, 07:56 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 24, 2021, 09:27 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - February 25, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - February 25, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Sialuk - March 05, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: bewitched, bothered and bewildered - by Adrastus - March 06, 2021, 01:57 PM