Ouroboros Spine If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Zane made a sound that was mostly neutral agreement. He didn't have to get it - most dudes were exactly like this guy here, ready to snag a chick and settle down and somehow manage to get to know her well enough to put up with it forever. Fuck that sounded awful. Not... okay. Not because the chick was terrible. Just, shit, how fucking bored did they all have to be?

Way I operate, I tend to pick the ones that choose me, y'know what I'm sayin? He waggled his brow a bit suggestively, then grinned. Chicks are picky, but I know by now how to show 'em a good time. There's more n enough that appreciate that. No offense to Duchess, but I really don't think she's one of 'Em. He guffawed, then settled back into easy relaxed silence. He'd dismissed the notion a while ago that he'd actually catch Kukutux's interest and was, for maybe the first time in his life, positioned firmly in the 'friend zone' without any complaints. (Outside of the ever present jokes, because it was maybe a little too much to ask, having him accept a friendship and make 0 inappropriate advances. Very old dog, very new tricks.)
Messages In This Thread
If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable. - by Zane - March 04, 2021, 05:59 PM
RE: If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable. - by Zane - July 05, 2021, 10:49 AM