Haunted Wood To make myself feel better
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I hope so! Maia liked the optimism of it and was more than happy to leave it on that cheerful note. Even if she couldn't one hundred percent shut off the part of her brain that insisted it wouldn't go that way, she could throw herself in the possibility and let it carry her through.

Oh! No, I just... well. I liked him before, but I got hurt and he took care of me. And it turns out he liked me too, and after that, we just kind of couldn't stand not being together. Not mates yet. But she didn't correct it because right now it felt too good to hear it. She really didn't want anything else, did she? Except to stay here.

It took a while, but I don't think anyone else could have done it for me. It's kind of something you have to feel yourself. She added, a little smile spreading across her face just thinking about how it felt. It didn't matter how bad she felt about the whole situation, that bit she wouldn't trade for anything. She didn't think she'd ever been, or ever would be, as happy as she'd been when he'd told her how he felt.
Messages In This Thread
To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 07, 2021, 02:31 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 09, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 10, 2021, 10:18 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 15, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 18, 2021, 11:33 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 19, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - March 24, 2021, 10:50 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Lilitu - March 30, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: To make myself feel better - by Maia - April 04, 2021, 02:49 AM