Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
238 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
There were two other young hunters here, Chacal and Haunt. That was great! With Quetzal usually preoccupied with other pursuits and Primrose... Well, anyway, Alyx spent most of her time hunting alone, which made it hard to go after larger game. She'd spent some time at it with her dad here and there, but nothing too impressive. She hoped she could integrate into their existing duo and form an effective trio.

Better yet, Rosalyn was an accomplished scout under whom Alyx could train. Her tail beat at her hocks with the excitement building in her. That all sounds awesome! she exclaimed, then sheepishly added, thanks so much, Miss Erzulie!

She wanted to wait for dismissal, but she cast a glance at Fennec, clearly bursting with the desire to go find her friends and introduce them to her big sister.
Messages In This Thread
I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - April 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:32 PM