Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
It wasn't a great time to have your every emotion written plainly on your face. Eljay didn't like that it was clear for anyone to see that he wasn't well. He wanted to come across like a good guy who would be good for the pack, not like the wreck he presently felt like. However, every ounce of guilt and pressure he put on himself only returned in further decline while Eljay's body screamed at him to please take care of himself for one second.

He was glad when he found Ibis, happy to finally have a proper meeting. She seemed to think the same, and Eljay smiled softly — though wearily — as she greeted him and waved her tail. She seemed nice, which set his worried heart at ease a little. Hiya, Eljay greeted in return. He could not help but stare a little at her bloated form. It seemed as if she might be pregnant, however, Eljay had heard nothing of her having a mate and he didn't really know how she looked normally, so he was a bit fearful of saying anything. After a moment of visibly hesitation he instead said, I uh, I thought we should meet properly, 'cause... Of you being the leader-elect, and me being new. Eljay felt as awkward as he sounded. He wasn't used to this kind of stuff; when he had been accepted into Drageda eventually it was by the Heda herself, and other than that he'd always been in family-ran packs his whole life. The wolves who lead his packs were already his family and best friends normally, so this was new territory for him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when I am down I lay my hands upon the ground - by Eljay - April 01, 2021, 09:15 AM