Haunted Wood follow the disorganized religion of my head.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
C'mere, @Fennec...

Penn wasn't sure if he was close enough for her to hear. If she was on the Southern side of the Caldera, then he was confident she would (assuming she wasn't underground or asleep, which considering it was near midnight, was quite possible). He wasn't so sure about his chances if she was further North, though, so he'd done his best to throw his voice as far as possible. Even if she did hear, he knew his chances were 50/50 at best that she would come meet him. Their revitalized friendship still seemed tenuous at best, and, like I said, it was pretty late.

He hadn't really intended to request her company when he'd set out. Penn had found himself unable to sleep, so he'd left Brecheliant's borders to go wandering in the night. He'd never really explored the Woods he stood in now, but had become super intrigued by them after spending just a quarter of an hour wandering beneath their branches.

This place was creepy as fuck at night. He loved it.

Knowing that if she did decide to meet him that it would take her a while to get there, Penn felt free to continue exploring. He stayed on the Northern edge of the woods, not wanting to go too far to where she wouldn't find him. But he certainly wasn't going to just stand there and wait either--not when there was ghost hunting to do.

he wants Fenny, but all welcome :D
Messages In This Thread
follow the disorganized religion of my head. - by Penn - March 28, 2021, 04:25 PM