Duskfire Glacier Who does your honor sleep with at night
604 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Medic
Ambassador
Ranger
Without a moment's hesitation, her companion opened up to receive her. Lane sighed heavily as he wrapped around her, warm, secure, and comforting. There was nothing demanding about it, nothing at all suggestive-- it was just support, offered freely and unconditionally. 

As the turmoil raging within the young woman gradually calmed, and Lane's thoughts slowly shifted to other concerns. Like how cold she was. Oh yeah, and who was this guy she was hugging? 

His voice cut through the silence, and Lane took that as her cue to pull back. He suggested that they find shelter, to which Lane only nodded. She was feeling very needy right now, and she was therefore reluctant to relinquish their contact. 

After a beat, Lane realized he was waiting for her to go somewhere. 

"..Oh," she said finally, feeling like a dummy as his suggestion really sank in. "I don't live here. I mean, I'm not really--" She scrambled, trying to find her words. "--I'm just visiting. I don't have.. like, a place." Lane spent so much time in medicine dens that she liked to be under the open sky whenever she had the opportunity, including when she slept. It hadn't even occurred to her to seek out some kind of den space for herself within the Glacier territory. She hadn't intended to be here for long enough to need one.
Messages In This Thread
Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 26, 2021, 02:31 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 26, 2021, 03:23 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 26, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 26, 2021, 06:14 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 27, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 28, 2021, 02:13 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - April 28, 2021, 08:04 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Lane - April 29, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 05, 2021, 06:41 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 07, 2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 09, 2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Who does your honor sleep with at night - by Rye - May 16, 2021, 03:07 PM