Honeyed Pasture ah, there's still time
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He answered first with a sharp nod, hopefully not one that came too quickly on the heels of her response. Good, he agreed with a slow exhale, eyes bright with a faint hint of mirth. Next time. In all of his aimless, selfish drifting, he could do with something resembling a purpose, even one so simple as that.

Another deep breath grounded him to the present, though, as she said she trusted him with this. Somehow, he wanted to be relieved.. but, could he ever truly relax? He had been raised by a firm mother, surrounded by aunts, others too; these matters were serious to him thanks to the upbringing he had. If his company could be an acceptable distraction, then he ought to try to uphold this--so he quietly repeated to himself, resisting the urge to flex his toes and fidget his limbs.

She wanted to hear more about him, and the space behind his ears burned, wanting to sink into his neck. Yeah. Mostly I try not to think about it.. how much I do still miss everyone, everything and instead stay busy somehow--tire myself out, because it feels good, Antares replied simply. Sometimes, it didn't feel like anything but that was fine too. If nothing else, it was keeping his strengths up, and giving his dreams something else to work with. I did miss ranging more as well--it was hard to for very long with the Glen sometimes, he admitted, shoulders shifting as his stance followed, like he was trying to loosen coiled tension. I guess it's been okay, though I still don't know what it will be for, or maybe become.. the dark Ostrega supposed in summary, implying where he would go from here, and the feeling in his heart to just run wide open for good.

He had an entire life to live yet, after all.
Messages In This Thread
ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 19, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 24, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 26, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 11, 2021, 08:03 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 13, 2021, 07:09 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - July 06, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - July 13, 2021, 12:00 AM