Phantom Hollow We're only about twenty miles from Ravenscar here.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
It wasn't her fault, he should know better. Reyes was hurting though. She was close enough to Towhee and the rest of them - and probably would fall in line with her mother's thinking once she got back and heard the full story.

Hadn't they done this already? When Niamh had been unruly with him, when he had last been cast out. He was a repeat offender now; chances were, Towhee would never relent.

Towhee kicked me out. He states. The tension in his jaw and shift of his eyes indicates there is more to the story that he wants to divulge, perhaps that the wound is still fresh (which it is); but he has to keep tight reigns on himself. Best not to lash out here after all that went down.

When I got home I couldn't find the kids. Then... Well, this was hard to spin, so he just wouldn't. Reyes knew he'd fucked up by now. Caracal was excited to see me and I didn't expect him to be right there; I dunno, I reacted. I grabbed him. It was an accident! He was quick to assert this part. And I apologized, but.. Towhee wouldn't accept it.

Which, if he was truthful to himself, Reyes understood. He didn't want to accept the situation yet, but he understood her reaction.
Messages In This Thread