Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Kukutux speaks of the woman Aiolos had been thinking of-Lótë and the loss she carried for her mate whilst equally caring the weight of their unborn pups. The red wolf could not imagine leaving a woman with his pups willingly and so, could think something not so well had become of Adrastus to have left so sudden, unannounced.

Her words are weak, filled with uncertainty and defeat. Maybe she did not think him to return, either. For Aiolos, so many came and went from Yuelong as though it were a revolving door, a far cry different from the strict laws from which he once knew in youth. Perhaps others now took advantage Moonglow's kind, accepting and offering nature. The thought made Aiolos stiffen, but he would have hope that Kukutux only saw this as standing more firm as she presses to his side with quaking limbs.

She spoke of Zane then, unwilling to step up to position. Some did not have a taste for leadership and the work put into it and feeling of guilt and failure when something went wrong which surely always would. No light without the dark. There were leaders and there were subordinates, both important for the strength of the pack. Zane was not leader. But who? Savor Zane and the omega pup, Aiolos was all that remained of the men's ranks circle.

He opened his creamy mug to speak but, "they need a hunter. i need a husband,". He froze, his breath hitching as his heart skips a beat. He could not help the large smile which spread over his mug and the tail which waved behind him as he looks out over the lake waters. Still, far unlike standing facing the open sea.

I would like that very much... He whispers, stealing a glance to her at his side. Her affections for him were obvious and before then they had become good friends. Though after loosing her mate... or even the way she spoke about him when they once talked of 'love'... Aiolos was not sure if she wanted him as her husband because he knew him to be a 'strong wolf, good wolf, good father' and that she quite fancied him or... maybe, she she could love him, endlessly? Hopelessly? Aiolos thought a moment. Thought how he had wanted too much of Ruo. How maybe this was why she had been pushed away.

Aiolos decided not to dig into it, not now, at least. He was happy with that which he had of Kukutux, he knew.

No, A 'no' but he was speaking in agreement with Kukutux as she mentioned the pregnancy. It wouldn't be right. I would want to earn the position, if it is right for me to have it. Not just because their Moon woman had chosen him, but because the pack had, because he deserved it.

I am not familiar with your terms... but I hope to be, soon. After all, it had taken him some time to understand Hua and family's language but when he did he was able to call himself Shàngjiàng proudly. But now what would be his strange title next? Before you had called me 'Sikinik', Sun Man... A nickname by her own language for the color of his fire, he imagined. What is Siqiniq? What is this compared to Sivullik if this is your First Hunter? Aiolos had known Adrastus not exactly to be leader, but leader of men. Something akin to men's hierarchy among the sirens and yet still very different. The two circles which Moonglow held were not exactly far from Aiolos understanding.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Wading it out - by Aiolos - July 21, 2021, 09:00 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Kukutux - July 22, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Aiolos - July 23, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Kukutux - July 24, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Aiolos - July 27, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Kukutux - July 28, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Aiolos - July 30, 2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Kukutux - August 01, 2021, 01:31 AM
RE: Wading it out - by Aiolos - August 02, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: Wading it out - by Kukutux - August 07, 2021, 11:55 AM