Duskfire Glacier i don't pay for suits
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
the dice gods said a flock of turkeys has been found roaming the glacier's claim. there's no obligation to join in & i'll try to keep the rounds short to three days per round w/no posting order to keep this moving rather quickly. @Tzila, @Kaster, @Eldritch, @Rye, @Ezrah. the older pups can come & watch @Wayfarer, @Veteran, @Ensio, @Arius. slight pp of @Makatza since she's ppc.

the early morning is cool, though even the hottest of days summer are made bearable with the cool air that radiates off of the glacier. wintersbane, though he desires otherwise, does not venture to the borders that morning; little makatza saunters along as his puppy-sized shadow. whether his older children have decided to tag along wintersbane isn't presently aware; busy trying to keep the single pup he had taken with him corralled. she had been awake when he'd left greyfall caverns and had been determined to tag along.

i want to show you something, lapsi, the tundrian rolls off of his tongue with ease; finding it good to use it again after so long. it was apart of him and apart of them and wintersbane feels like they should know it.

he'd been keeping a keen eye on a rather big flock of turkeys that he'd noticed in the claim a few days ago and once he was confident the birds had grown comfortable he'd made his decision to call the pack for a little hunt. you must keep your voice down or you'll scare them, wintersbane cautions, pitching his own smokey rasp low; to almost a whisper. i'll be calling the pack for a hunt ...and while you're not old enough to join us in a hunt just yet, watching should be rather exciting. if wintersbane thinks he's laid that on a little thick, he lets it known in the small twist of his scarred lips.

at the very least, it would be educational for her ( and hopefully the other kids ) ...and a nice bonding exercise for the pack ...and if they were lucky fill some of the caches.

the tell-tale gobble of the birds as they communicated to one another, the strange gait in which they walked as the grasses rustled beneath their talons grows louder and wintersbane stops in his tracks, encouraging the makatza to do the same with small clicks of his teeth if they got too over zealous.

there is our quarry. he gestures to the birds with a movement of his scarred muzzle, sinking down low to his belly in the grasses in the hopes it would encourage her to do the same. he sends up a short howl to call the attention of the pack and encourage any who wished to join to meet them.
Messages In This Thread
i don't pay for suits - by RIP Wintersbane - July 28, 2021, 06:27 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ezrah - July 28, 2021, 09:18 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Tzila - July 30, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Eldritch - July 30, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ensio - July 30, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Veteran - August 01, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Arius - August 03, 2021, 09:19 AM