Herbalists' Cache I guess I want you more than I thought I did
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
a thousand tears. 

did the sea weep ever so? 

a phantom brackish taste came to phaedra's tongue. she knew what it was like to sorrow like that. 

the way her mother described it, snarling and impetuous, the sea was a woman obliged her rage as much as hera ever was. it sent a thrill through the girl. 

a challenge, before she could think of anything to say save for an awed wow. kinetic energy rallied in her legs. 
i am the sea and the sea is me.

phaedra shot her mother a gamesome look before concern recalled her back to reality and instilled her with a familiar hesitancy. her ears splayed back. "no, mama!" phaedra admonished, "your shoulder. papa would have me on cache duty for the rest of my life." 

it would doubtless go over like a lead balloon if the pair returned to rivenwood and mahler discovered his beloved set back by his harebrained daughter's remiss. the excuse of girlhood was not a luxury that could be afforded to her any longer. it was not enough to be clever. she had to be smart.
Messages In This Thread
I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - September 14, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - October 08, 2021, 04:25 PM