Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
472 Posts
Ooc — anonymous
a chuff of acknowledgement marked the moment the boy laid eyes on her. she drew nearer with ears forward, tail at a slow sway, more inclined to treat him as one of her own than any of ursus because she had chosen him. languid whisper-soft steps brought her within range to nip at his legs and butt her head against his flank in a friendly, albeit rough, gesture. the voidsent turned abruptly, head dipping to sniff at the prey-trails among the verdure. hunt with me, she invited wordlessly with one more sweep of her mismatched gaze, and set off in pursuit of a trail.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by The Listener - September 06, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM