Broken Antler Fen It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Oh, Maia was caught by the crushing disappointment in Hymnal's expression. Then her eyes widened. Oh!! Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to mess you up, if I... you know. If she'd realized that Hymnal was trying to hunt she would have definitely kept her distance!! She should have assumed that probably from the chase, but she... didn't know what she had been thinking it was, actually.

You had to have been close! I... Actually, she wasn't sure. Maia thought on it a minute before continuing. She wasn't really much of a runner or a hunter, so combine those two and you had a pretty bad time for her. Deer are pretty quick, but when you have a group, it's not really about catching up. So I guess, maybe, a rabbit? She looked over the border, where Hymnal was looking a few moments ago. Was that what that was?
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality - by Maia - November 26, 2021, 12:34 PM