Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,524 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Tags are only for reference, welcome to anyone <3

One of the best aspects of their move to the Caldera was that the ghost of grief that had been lurking around every corner of the fen hadn't seemed to follow her here. When she'd lived here the first time, it had only been her and Eljay... she didn't turn and expect to see Ibis or Wraen among the trees. The impulse had faded over the months, but who knew if it would have ever disappeared completely.

Maia put herself to work, when she wasn't spending time with the kids, establishing their claim alongside the other members. Normally patrols weren't her strong suit (at all) but she took the opportunity to see all of the places that she hadn't managed to explore when she'd been here last time. Occasionally she'd hijack @Eljay and make him show her some spot from his childhood, hoping to wring some stories out of him in the process.

She had promised @Hymnal that after they got a good foundation laid here, Maia would take her on a trip. It was a little early, but if she waited too long, her season would be on the horizon. She needed to avoid being caught out on the trip during that time. She had no idea where they'd go... someplace that wasn't so far as to be a longer trip than a few days, but somewhere much farther than her father would be willing (or able) to take her. He had responsibilities here that she did not.

Maia considered her options as she walked, occasionally squatting or rubbing her fur to mark out a defined border. She'd told her daughter to think about it too, the types of place she'd like to see. Together she was sure they could plan something interesting.
Messages In This Thread
And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 14, 2022, 03:46 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - January 28, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - January 29, 2022, 04:49 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 01, 2022, 09:11 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 02, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 04, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - February 08, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - February 22, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 13, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - March 22, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - March 24, 2022, 09:00 AM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Lilitu - April 26, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: And I've been working there myself - by Maia - May 09, 2022, 10:03 AM