Arrow Lake I don’t want money [M]
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
Kallik wondered if she ever took anything seriously. He was almost envious of her ability to be so carefree and open; Kallik was neither of those things. 

But he was weak where pretty girls were concerned. 

Her tail caressed his face as she started to move away, but he was able to get in a nip to her thigh before she was out of reach. He wondered how she managed to smell so nice. Her coat was immaculate, leading him to believe she spent a considerable amount of time on grooming herself. 

The knot of guilt writhed in his chest—Aquene smelled earthy and warm. She was a light in the constant storm of his mind. But he had no illusions that she felt the same. He barely even knew what he felt. It would be so easy to just follow Pandora into a bliss that would give him a break from his thoughts and feelings. Ruin things before they had a chance to ruin him. 

The vixen's beckoning voice pulled him from his inner turmoil. 

We have claimed the canyon, he lifted his head in the direction of home. To her question, he offered her a heated look. Not if you were with me, he told her. He could tell the idea excited her; she was reckless, the auxillary could be the same at times. Kallik walked over to her and stood beside her so that he could run his teeth through her scruff and nip at her soft skin. 

The knot squirmed again, but a heat had started to form in his stomach at the same time. The two feelings were so opposite that it was painful. 

What are you doing here? he asked, nipping harder at her scruff.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 07:01 AM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 07:48 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:02 PM
RE: I don’t want money - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 09:36 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Kallik - January 31, 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: I don’t want money [M] - by Pandora - January 31, 2022, 11:20 PM