Neverwinter Forest lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back
⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️
239 Posts
Ooc — Bees
sorry for the late response! in a thread chronologically preceding this one (26th february) diesel suffered severe facial trauma, but as i wrote my initial reply to this scene before that occurred, any mention of them is absent in her internal dialogue. going forward i will refer to them as if they were always present, and you can handle this retcon any way you want, including editing your reply to include this information! for reference, this is how she's supposed to look now (note the lower lip is naturally loose and not a wound, i marked it incorrectly);

[Image: 20220323_181554.jpg]

the friendliness of the wolf - she-wolf, her nose told her - was enough to lure the mastiff past the treeline. she trotted closer, loose skin swaying, cold wind nipping at the sensitive, bared flesh on the left side of her face, cutting her to the teeth.

she stopped a few leaps away from the female. without words and only a bark, she bent into a playful bow, inviting the other into the first game every pup learns to play.

[Image: FACEFUL.png]
Messages In This Thread
lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Lótë - March 09, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - March 17, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - March 23, 2022, 01:18 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - March 28, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - April 09, 2022, 07:43 AM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - April 16, 2022, 05:28 AM
RE: lxviii. bring it on back, bring it on back - by Gun - April 30, 2022, 08:52 AM