Redhawk Caldera I know the world outside seems different
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,527 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
She couldn't wait to have all of their childrens' help in raising these new ones and she marveled again, as Hymnal spoke quietly, at how lucky she and Eljay were. These puppies didn't even know yet how loved they were and they wouldn't know what to do with all of it once they did.

Eljay joined her and Maia smiled as she felt his head press to hers. I love you. She was too tired to name them right now and it sounded like Eljay might be too. They could worry about that after they'd rested, and maybe by then the pups would even have given them some clearer ideas. We make some great kids. She would take some of the credit if he took some as well, though in the end, she knew it wasn't them. It was the kids themselves.

Maia let herself relax against the warmth of Eljay and let herself enjoy the gentle prodding, and movements, of the puppies against her. She didn't recall ever being happier.

can be last for me! <3
Messages In This Thread
I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 25, 2022, 09:12 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 25, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Jay - April 25, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Aiden - April 26, 2022, 08:27 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Eljay - April 28, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: I know the world outside seems different - by Maia - April 28, 2022, 08:59 PM